Word4Word Marketing is a dynamic marketing and communications company with clients across South Africa and Africa. We work with big and small businesses from a range of industries but we take the same approach to every challenge – working closely with our clients to create and deliver a marketing, communications or social media plan that is squarely focused on their goals.
We save you time and money by offering realistic, customised, integrated advice, measuring the outcomes, and tweaking the strategy as required. At Word4Word Marketing we specialise in connecting:
- Your objectives with your audience
- Your vision with tangible outcomes
- Your budget with measurable results
What we can do for you:
We’re experts at aligning your marketing and communications messages and tools with your objectives and ensuring they are professionally delivered, on time and on budget. Whether you are already on track and ready to grow or seeking a new direction, it’s vital to plan how you’ll share your message with the right people and the right way. And getting the right people to do that is important too.
Your brand image is valuable. We won’t suggest that you spend your budget on me-too ideas that may look and sound clever but don’t reach your clients or enhance your brand. Our promise is to get it right for you the first time to realise your core business aims and to help you to build your business from there.
We can commit to our promises because our team has 50+ years of experience and training in our fields of marketing, PR, Social Media and events. You can trust that we know what we’re doing and we’re focused on you.
How can we help you?
- Innovative marketing planning & strategy
We believe that planned marketing is essential for your success. We can assist you to implement cost effective strategy and planning, training and positioning. If you have a plan, we’ll support you in delivering it; if you don’t, we’ll help you create a plan that works.
- Professional media relations & publicity management
Media are powerful yet consists of varied channels for sharing key messages with your target audience. Advertising, publicity and positioning can be highly effective when it’s delivered strategically. Our strategic ideas are there to assist in using the best paid and unpaid tactics for reaching your target audience, so you can best decide how to spend your budget wisely.
Positively highlighting your name or business in the news relies on establishing good rapport with media and recurring good news requires effective and professional media relations.
- Online strategy: Social Media and Digital Platforms
An effective online strategy should be part of any company’s business strategy. Online platforms have rapidly developed over the past years and we see constant change and growth on a daily basis. We have the experience and a holistic approach to combine your online strategy successfully with your business, communication and marketing strategies.
- Design and Creative Direction – Insta”FAN”
The Word4Word Design Studio is there for creative direction and designs. The W-Design Studio sources the most competitive prices in production and print, therefor stretching the marketing budget.
- Media are powerful yet varied channels for sharing key messages with your target audience. Advertising, publicity and positioning can be highly effective when it’s delivered strategically. Bad publicity is never good, full stop.
- Our backgrounds in both sides of agency and journalism means we have strategic ideas for best using paid and unpaid tactics for reaching your target audience, so you can best decide how to spend your budget wisely.
- Positively highlighting your name or business in the news relies on establishing good rapport with media and recurring good news requires effective and professional media relationships. Most businesses don’t have the time, contacts or knowledge to develop media links but when an issue occurs it can make a difference whether you’ve been proactive, or if reacting is the only option you have.
- Word4Word Marketing can help you decide key messages for your business and plan a targeted schedule of positive, proactive story ideas for media that reach your audiences, and we can help you form professional working relationships long-term. Our professional team has regional, national and international media contacts to match your audiences and boost your brand awareness and credibility. We also know how to respond in times of concern so that you can voice your view. We will be there when you need us, with a plan that works.
- Community Consultation & Engagement
Your local community or the general public can show support or otherwise impact on your business, based on the quality of information they have and how they understand it. It is crucial that you consider to and engage people at the right time with your key messages.
- Your local community or the general public can show support or otherwise impact on your business and its plans, based on the quality of information they have and how they understand it. It is crucial that you consider and engage people at the right time with your key messages. Word4Word Marketing has extensive experience in preparing community information campaigns, issues management and fundraising efforts and we can work with you to identify your objectives and develop a strategy to connect you with your stakeholders.
- Corporate & Internal Communication
Your brand is reflected in everything your business does, from your logo to the attitude of staff to the bottom line in your annual report. What you decide to say and how you say it is crucial to your marketing and business success. Word4Word Marketing assists you in molding your brand into words through print, online tools, advertising, newsletters and brochures, and all your internal and external communication.
- Your brand is reflected in everything your business does, from your logo to the attitude of staff to the bottom line in your annual report. What you decide to say and how you say it is crucial to your marketing and business success, so let Word4Word Marketing’s professional copy writers and editors mould your brand into words through print and web tools, advertising, newsletters and brochures, policy documents, and all of your internal or external communication. We can work with you and involve your team to take ownership of how you present your business and build your reputation effectively.
- Events and Promotions
Word4Word Marketing has extensive experience in coordinating memorable events and promotions. From intimate business lunches to major launches and celebrations, nothing is too big or small for our professional dedicated team.
Our consulting principles promise you great service:
We take pride in being professional and straightforward at all times, yet easy to deal with. Here are our key principles for working with you:
- We work to a plan that’s strategically aligned to your objectives – we do review our plans on a continues basis to ensure that we stay on target
- We work with you to optimise your budget
- We are completely transparent in our fees and marketing budgets – no hidden costs or surprise fees
- The very nature of our business is to be timely and responsive to your needs, but we do not over promise and under deliver. Realistic timelines are just as important to you as to us
We only take on clients that we believe we can assist. This way all expectations are met in a professional way.
7 Important things to know about Word4Word Marketing:
- Strategic communication
- From the outset to the end, our focus is on strategically communicating with you and your target market.
- Begin with a plan
- We believe that everything begins with a plan matching your aims to your audiences.
- Optimise your budget
- We work to optimise your marketing budget and results so that every dollar can be measured and count towards the outcomes.
- Right people for the project
- We’re very straightforward and direct to deal with, and if we’re not the right people for your project, we’ll say so.
- Our expertise
- We only accept clients we believe we can assist. If your needs are beyond the scope of our expertise, we’ll say so, and if possible, refer you to an appropriate professional.
- No surprises
- We quote all of our costs upfront so there are no surprise fees or charges. If your needs change, we’re happy to re-quote to fit your brief.
- Here when you need
- The very nature of our business is to be timely and responsive to your needs; we’ll be there when you need us.